Commercial Loan Assistant
|Aug. 01, 2013 - Aug. 09, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance|
|Branch:||Buckhannon (Buckhannon WV)|
|Description:||Provides administrative support to Commercial Loan Officer. Assists with preparation of loan closing packages, resolves loan operational issues and prepares commitment letters and proposals. Demonstrates superior customer service skills to external and internal customers. Request Financial Information from borrower. Obtain, prepare and input information for credit approval process.|
|Duties:||* Maintains loan documentation requirements as set by Credit Administration|
* Reviews, investigates and provides missing or incomplete information on loan documents
* Follows up with client if additional information is needed
* Reviews preliminary documents for completeness and accuracy
* Schedules loan closings with clients
* Releases loan documents to Loan Operations and follows up on missing or incomplete documentation
* Answers customer questions and assists with contacting customers regarding past due payments
* Greet and refer customers and visitors, serving as a connector and guide, as defined by the FCB Way Guide.
* Resolve customer complaints or questions.
* Proactively contact customers by phone or in-person to identify financial needs and strengthen customer relationships.
* Continually demonstrate a helpful, professional, friendly attitude and is committed to the “FCB Way”
* Consistently demonstrate self-motivation and independence in performing job duties, requiring only minimal supervision. Propose enhancements to work methods or procedures to improve process efficiency and/or the quality of results.
* Customer confidentially: never reveal or divulge customer information to anyone outside the Bank.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES|
1. Ability to exhibit a warm, friendly, approachable personal style and deal effectively with the customers’ or visitors’ questions.
2. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
3. Must demonstrate professionalism in dealing with customers, managers, and co-workers.
4. Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
5. Ability to answer telephones in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
6. Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
7. Ability to read, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
8. Ability to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
9. Working knowledge of business English, spelling, above average knowledge of arithmetic, Bank practices and procedures, and departmental rules and regulations.
10. Ability to be self-motivated person with an outgoing, pleasant, sales-oriented personality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school graduate or equivalent. Preferred, but not required, two or four year college degree.
2. Minimum of 12 months of branch banking experience including a general knowledge of branch operations preferred, but not required.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer and software skills or ability to quickly master said skills.