|May. 17, 2013 - May. 19, 2013|
|Location:||Ocean Isle, NC|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)|
|Branch:||Sunset Commons (Sunset Beach)|
|Description:||Maintain operational integrity of the office by ensuring that all policies, regulations and provisions are maintained and followed. Performs basic functions such as opening all types of customer deposit accounts, selling travelers checks and U.S. Savings Bonds. Also, responsible for taking consumer loan applications.|
|Duties:||1. Customer Service|
a. Greet and refer customers and visitors, serving as a connector and guide, as defined by the FCB Way Guide.
b. Know Bank’s products and services thoroughly.
c. Sell and/or refer Bank’s products and services to customers and prospects.
d. Resolve customer complaints or questions.
e. Proactively contact customers by phone or in-person to identify financial needs and strengthen customer relationships.
f. Identify potential and existing clients for both outside business development calls and telephone consultation calls.
g. Possess skills to handle all types of consumer deposit and lending transactions.
h. Continually demonstrate a helpful, professional, friendly attitude and is committed to the “FCB Way”
i. Consistently demonstrate self-motivation and independence in performing job duties, requiring only minimal supervision. Propose enhancements to work methods or procedures to improve process efficiency and/or the quality of results.
2. Operational Activities
a. Schedules direct reports in order to maintain proper staffing.
b. Monitors and controls all “Operational Procedures” generally performed by Financial Assistants and Personal Bankers, delegating duties in a manner which will maximize efficiency.
c. Ensures that the appearance of the Financial Assistants and Personal Bankers area are neat, organized and in accordance with the FCB Way and Bank procedures.
d. Assists Financial Center Manager with administrative and operational duties.
e. Serve as a back up financial assistant as needed.
f. Interview applicants to develop financial and credit information to determine needs, abilities, earnings and Bank risk; request all necessary documentation and information.
g. Assume responsibility for proper documentation and review of accounts.
h. Service delinquent accounts as required.
3. Supervisory Activities
a. Oversees direct reports, provides input to and may participate in performance appraisal process.
b. Holds monthly coaching sessions with direct reports and staff meetings as needed.
c. Ensures that each staff member receives ample training of new products and procedures.
a. Ensures that all negotiable and confidential records in the work area are properly secured each day.
b. Understands role in case of robbery, whether victim is bystander, and knows post-robbery procedures.
1. Self development: pursues additional education to improve knowledge as it relates to the position, compliance, and the Bank in general. Acceptable sources of continuing training and education are seminars, Industry conferences, approved e-learning courses, in-house programs, or selected vendor programs.
2. Customer confidentially: never reveal or divulge customer information to anyone outside the Bank.
3. Periodically perform the duties of a Financial Assistant or Personal Banker.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||1. Work involves extensive product knowledge for the level of selling and cross-selling performance expected. |
2. Ability to exhibit a warm, friendly, approachable personal style and deal effectively with the customers’ or visitors’ questions.
3. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
4. Position requires an in-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions.
5. Need to have a working knowledge of the daily activities, functions and positions within the branch to be able to assist when necessary.
6. Must demonstrate professionalism in dealing with customers, managers, and coworkers.
7. Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
8. Ability to answer telephones in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
9. Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
10. Ability to read, understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
11. Ability to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
12. Working knowledge of business English, spelling, above average knowledge of arithmetic, Bank practices and procedures, and departmental rules and regulations.
13. Position also demands a motivated person with an outgoing, pleasant, sales-oriented personality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school graduate or equivalent. Preferred, but not required, two or four year college degree.
2. Requires a minimum of 24 months of branch banking experience including a general knowledge of branch operations.
3. Requires PC and software skills or ability to quickly master said skills.
1. Must have the ability to carry heavy bags of coin.
2. Must have the ability to maintain composure under pressure.