|Dec. 10, 2012 - Jan. 25, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, ect.|
|Branch:||Stafford Commons (Princeton WV)|
|Description:||Responsible for identifying, soliciting, developing, managing, servicing and expanding consumer banking relationships in an assigned market by offering a full range of consumer credit and deposit services to existing and prospective customers. Open all types of customer deposit and consumer loan accounts, and perform general operational duties.|
|Duties:||1. Customer Service|
a. Greet and refer customers and visitors, serving as a connector and guide, as defined by the FCB Way Guide.
b. Know Bank’s products and services thoroughly.
c. Sell and/or refer Bank’s products and services to customers and prospects.
d. Resolve customer complaints or questions.
e. Proactively contact customers by phone or in-person to identify financial needs and strengthen customer relationships.
f. Identify potential and existing clients for both outside business development calls and telephone consultation calls.
g. Possess skills to handle all types of consumer deposit and lending transactions.
h. Continually demonstrate a helpful, professional, friendly attitude and is committed to the “FCB Way”
i. Consistently demonstrate self-motivation and independence in performing job duties, requiring only minimal supervision. Propose enhancements to work methods or procedures to improve process efficiency and/or the quality of results.
2. Operational Activities
a. Interview applicants to develop financial and credit information to determine needs, abilities, earnings and Bank risk; request all necessary documentation and information.
b. Participate with financial center manager in the allocation of retail sales goals and the achievement of individual sales goals.
c. Assume responsibility for proper documentation and review of accounts.
d. Service delinquent accounts as required.
e. Serve as a back up financial assistant as needed.
a. Ensure that all negotiable and confidential records in the work area are properly secured each day.
b. Understand role in case of robbery, whether victim or bystander, and know post-robbery procedures.
1. Self development: pursue additional education to improve knowledge as it relates to the position, compliance, and the Bank in general. Acceptable sources of continuing training and education are seminars, Industry conferences, approved e-learning courses, in-house programs, or selected vendor programs.
2. Customer confidentially: never reveal or divulge customer information to anyone outside the Bank.
3. Periodically perform the duties of a Financial Assistants.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES|
1. Extensive product knowledge for the expected level of selling and cross-selling is expected.
2. Ability to exhibit a warm, friendly, approachable personal style and deal effectively with the customers’ or visitors’ questions.
3. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
4. Demonstrated proficiency of retail policies and procedures in order to utilize good judgment in making sound decisions.
5. Working knowledge of the daily activities, functions and positions within the branch to be able to assist when necessary.
6. Must demonstrate professionalism in dealing with customers, managers, and co-workers.
7. Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
8. Ability to answer telephones in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
9. Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
10. Ability to read, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
11. Ability to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
12. Working knowledge of business English, spelling, above average knowledge of arithmetic, Bank practices and procedures, and departmental rules and regulations.
13. Ability to be self-motivated person with an outgoing, pleasant, sales-oriented personality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school graduate or equivalent. Preferred, but not required, two or four year college degree.
2. Minimum of 12 months of branch banking experience including a general knowledge of branch operations.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer and software skills or ability to quickly master said skills.